CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
I wanna be a confident gal…♥我要做个自信的女人…♥

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Is my BDAY!!! Yoyoyo~

The day b4 my B'daE~ 
Wake up at 2pm somethg~
Receive Mr.Siaw de col... hehe xD
He say wan chia me eat...
coz is mine b'dae coming lur...
Mr.Siaw.. 

After dat... bck hostel...
Study alone 
Gv a col to ah miao~
She,phang n ah ham studying 2gthr...
I wanna go too...
But........i dunno the way to go...
Phang pick me up then i oso go study lur..

Go Champion ply BOLA~
After plying 2 games...
Go lim teh lorr..
Bck hostel omos 2 o'clock...

Surprise frm cherney, chieng n ah die~
Giving me a B'dae Cake
Is my b'dae cake frm them~ thx ya =)

几感动下~
Me n my b'dae cake~
 
1st bdae at kch~ Memorable~
After eat cake... On FB 1st~
Wahhh~~ 60++ post on my wall...
Tq all fb frens ya...

Is time to continue my study..

Missing her family, frends & dear husband!!
 

0 comments: